Wednesday, February 24, 2016

21 DAYS and COUNTING!

21 Days Left until I report to the Provo, Utah MTC!!!


I have packed and repacked my suitcases about 89.784858699999 times. because I am WAY too EXCITED to serve the Lord and to love the people of Italia with my entire heart and soul!!!!


here is a picture depicting my very high, bubbling over excitement levels...




So yeah.... 


basically i cannot WAIT TO SERVE!!!! 

And I am trying to start now, 

by helping everyone I can around me, 

loving all of those I do even that much more, 

and remembering how much God loves me and my decision to serve him. 

I know that because I am fasting from my personal life to do this, 

he is going to make it worth my while. because that is his forte, really. 

blessing us far beyond our wildest hopes and dreams, 

to a level beyond what we can even begin to think we deserve. 

I LOVE THE LORD

he is kind and just 

and my best friend. 

and I love the Gospel 

and the atonement 

that helps me become better everyday 

and helps me make my dreams 

more than just things I partake of when my head hits the pillow. 


HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment