Monday, November 2, 2015

He Watches Over Us.

He watches out for us. 

I cannot stress this enough. 

Our Heavenly Father watches out for us more than we will ever know, more than we can ever comprehend. 


And tonight, he touched my heart, with my mission call. 

He called me to ITALY ROME where my best friend Kat Puzey is currently serving. Though we will just miss each other, I know with all my heart I am supposed to go to Italy and follow in her footsteps. 

The Lord loves me more than I can express in words, and because of this I feel a little bit better, more confident, about going out and informing other people of his love for them. 


I love the Lord. I love the Gospel. The light of Christ is something I am determined never to lose. 


Never give up, and know you are loved. 


Love,

Sorella Jarnagin



No comments:

Post a Comment