Monday, November 2, 2015

The Best {Phone} Call I Have EVER Received.

"Today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced, every sorrow we have ever known." - Jeffrey R. Holland. 



I was feeling quite down and out last night,

just every single thing in my life did not seem to be aligning,

and I honestly just felt disconnected and just plain sad--- like I was wilting. My pages were curling up and my heart was breaking in more ways than one.


So I went to sleep, begrudgingly, and could not fall. Until I read one of my all time favorite scriptures:

"But that ye have patience, and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions." ~ALMA 34:41

And my heart was filled with hope. I am okay. My life is really, honestly, wonderful. I am very blessed with good help and good jobs and a great setup all around. So what if I am kinda lonely, so what if I feel hurt by so many? 

I am okay. I will get through. The Lord is always looking out for me. He wants me to have what I want, in the best way possible. I am choosing to be righteous and I am choosing to follow his light. 

have courage and be kind. 





Love, 

Sister Jarnagin xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment